Information Session on our Data Analytics Bootcamp
Aug 07, 2018
Next Monday (Aug 13), we are hosting an information session on our Data Analytics Bootcamp in our office in New York City. The bootcamp has been successful at launching business careers for graduates starting out in the data science and analytics sector - one of the hottest sectors in the economy right now.
There are many possible paths to a data analytics job. Here are just a few we have assisted:
- Dropping out of medical school, and becoming a data scientist at a large health insurer
- Moving from an operations role at a non-profit to a marketing analytics position at an international advertising agency
- Switching from analyzing environmental data for a government agency to being a data scientist for an analytics consultancy
- Leaving the academic instructor position behind to join a major agricultural firm as their first data scientist
- Quitting a lab assistant position, and joining an exciting tech startup as a data scientist
One of our first graduates remarked:
"Kaiser, the program's founder, teaches a fantastic class on statistical reasoning that until this day causes me to question assumptions behind analyses and models I see. The other instructors were also a joy to learn from, and teach you not just the technical material but also how it is applied in their various industries... I ended up with multiple job offers, just from the connections I formed in this program. I simply can't recommend this program highly enough."
To learn more about our program, come meet our instructors and alumni at our Information Session. Click here to register.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.