Jan 27, 2008
What other statistics and/or graphics blogs are chattering about:
1. Andrew Gelman asks: Does jittering suck?
2. Gelman reports progress on some (really cool) simple statistical methods that solve practical problems, such as scaling regression coefficients and using priors to deal with separable data in logistic regression; he also tells us which commonly used methods he does not like
3. Rindskopf's rules for statistical consulting (delivered at a mini-symposium organized by Gelman)
4. Information Aesthetics looks at travel-time maps (which we also discussed here)
5. EagerEyes considers the makeup of past U.S. presidents (see also older post here), and argues for "expressive visualization", or charts that opine
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.