Consider these for amusement:
- Does the "9" on Sunday mean 9 am or 9 pm? (This chart mixes A.M. and P.M. hours in a totally nonchalant way.)
- If the above is too easy, try the "9" for Saturday!
- Why was "9" displayed on Sunday anyway? Meanwhile, why wasn't "7" displayed for Saturday? (How were the hour labels chosen?)
- Why was "Closed" written on the chart while "High", "Mid", and "Low" were put into the legend?
- Since pie charts show proportions, is it possible to describe what proportions were plotted?
Reminds me of this pie chart.